We are here to help you with your technology needs.
Penn State DuBois' Information Technology department provides local technology services and support.
Select from the links on the left for further assistance.
New service offered in our student labs. Read about LABCHAT here: LabChat
Office Hours for Information Technology:
The IT staff is available to help students, faculty, and staff between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. weekdays. Evening hours are available by appointment.
Please contact the Help Desk at 814-375-4858 or stop by our office in 248 Swift Building.
Please note, if you need to obtain your AccessID, a signature station is available in Swift 201. Please see Lab Hours for times and availability.
- Information Technology - General
- IT Home
- Contact Us
- Access Account Form (PSU AccessID)
- Audio Visual Support
- Digital Signage
- Free Stuff
- Identity Finder (PII)
- Listserv Email Lists
- Malware and Phishing
- DreamSpark Downloads
- PSUAlert (Emergency Text Alerts)
- IBM Endpoint Manager
- SPAM Quarantine Overview
- Training and Tutorials
- Wireless 2.0 and Visitor Wireless
- Student Computer Labs
- Additional Penn State IT Resources
- Faculty & Staff
- Faculty & Staff Home
- Academic Calendar (Univeristy-Wide)
- Janet M. Burns Award
- Disability Services for Students
- Information Technology
- Master Calendar & Events
- Maintenance Request
- News & Events
- Penn State University Faculty Handbook
- Penn State DuBois Faculty Handbook
- Professional Development
- Renovations on Campus
- Teaching Resources