The Pennsylvania State University makes no representation whatsoever regarding the housing or the landlords listed through this list. The properties listed are done so at the request of the landlords to assist students in locating possible off-campus housing opportunities. Students are responsible to inspect the property and negotiate lease terms with any landlord. The Pennsylvania State University has not inspected or investigated these listings or landlords in any way and is not endorsing any specific properties or landlords for students by this listing. The Pennsylvania State University disclaims any responsibility, among other things, for the condition of any premises, terms of any leases, treatment by any landlord, or compliance with any applicable local zoning ordinances.
What is adjacent housing? Adjacent housing is a privately owned and operated housing facility that agrees to conform to certain criteria as listed below.
- The facility does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, handicap, age, or status as a disabled or Vietnam-era veteran.
- Residents of the facility will be primarily Penn State Students.
- The facility is within walking distance from the campus.
- An on-site resident manager is employed.
- A tenants’ organization is established and meets regularly.
- Terms of leases coincide with the academic calendar of the University.
- Provision is provided for release from the lease if a change of assignment is necessary because of academic program requirements.
- Leases for the facilities meet the guidelines established by The Organization for Town Independent Students(located at University Park.)
The adjacent housing at Penn State DuBois is the Quads at Penn Meadows, across the street from the campus.
This publication is available in alternative media on request.
Penn State encourages persons with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you anticipate needing any type of accommodation or have questions about the physical access provided, please contact the business office at (814) 375-4710, in advance of your participation or visit. The Pennsylvania State University is committed to the policy that all persons shall have equal access to programs, facilities, admission, and employment without regard to personal characteristics not related to ability, performance, or qualifications as determined by University policy or by state or federal authorities.. It is the policy of the University to maintain an academic and work environment free of discrimination, including harassment. The Pennsylvania State University prohibits discrimination and harassment against any person because of age, ancestry, color, disability or handicap, national origin, race, religious creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, or veteran status. Discrimination or harassment against faculty, staff, or students will not be tolerated at The Pennsylvania State University. Direct all inquiries regarding the nondiscrimination policy to the Affirmative Action Director, The Pennsylvania State University, 328 Bouke Building, University Park, PA 16802-5901; Tel 814-865-4700/V, 814-863-1150/TTY.
- Student Services
- Student Engagement
- Student Engagement
- Athletics & Fitness
- Breakfast with Santa 2015
- Calendars & Events
- Clubs & Organizations
- Commuting to Campus
- Cultural, Performing Arts, and Lecture Series
- Leadership Development
- Student Government Association (SGA)
- Special Offers
- Student Policies
- Student Union
- Where to Live
- Contact Student Affairs