Partnering to Solve Real-World Problems in Manufacturing and Production: Materials, Processes, and Design
The Office for Technology Transfer at Penn State DuBois works with businesses and entrepreneurs in Clearfield, Jefferson and Elk counties to ignite new solutions and access research and resources that enable them to move forward with new ideas.
Through the Office for Technology Transfer at Penn State DuBois, you could:
- Investigate 'back burner' ideas
- Tap research and development expertise to:
- move an idea from concept to prototype
- determine the feasibility of ideas
- improve the design of a product with an eye to manufacturing ease and cost
- validate your idea through market research or market testing
- Participate in a “one-stop” approach to business start-up that will include:
- determination of entrepreneurial potential
- development of an action plan to move your idea forward
- assistance in meeting action plan goals through consultation
- facilitation of bringing experts to you
- Discover fresh ideas and solutions to real problems
- Begin to establish a culture of entrepreneurship in organizations
- Access business resources, such as NCPRPDC, NWIRC, Small Business
- Development Center (SBDC), as well as Penn State resources, including the intellectual property offices, industrial research, Smeal College of Business, and more!
This project was financed (in part) by a grant from the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Ben Franklin Technology Development Authority.