- Final grades in all subject areas for years nine, ten, and eleven of high school
- Weighted average or class rank for students who have taken AP/Honors courses
- Required Carnegie (high school) units
- Standardized test scores (SAT or ACT)
Approximately two-thirds of the decision for each student is based upon the high school grade-point average (GPA). The remaining one-third of the decision is based on other factors, which may include standardized verbal and math test scores, class rank, personal statement, and activities list.
High School GPA* Middle 50% Range
|Composite SAT Middle 50% Range||Composite ACT Middle 50% Range|
|University Park 3.51-3.90||University Park 1180-1340||University Park 26-30|
|All Other Campuses 2.87-3.35||All Other Campuses 960-1150||All Other Campuses|
How to apply to Penn State DuBois
Explore this website to review degrees, certificates, and course offerings.
Send all official transcripts to:
Penn State DuBois
1 College Place
DuBois, PA 15801
Your official transcripts may include:
- High school transcript or GED
- Any prior college transcripts
- Military transcripts, copy of DD214
Schedule a visit to speak with a DuBois admissions counselor and tour our beautiful campus. It's best to schedule a visit after all of your transcripts have been received by the Admissions Office. To obtain more information or schedule an appointment, please contact us toll-free at 1-800-346-ROAR or 814-375-4720 or email@example.com.
You can apply for admission to Penn State DuBois online, or you can request a hard copy application by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for financial aid by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). Penn State’s FASFA code is 003329.
- Admissions Home
- Academic Programs
- Adult Learners
- Apply to Penn State
- Course Catalog
- Course Schedule
- Financial Aid
- First Year Students
- International Students
- Programs for High School Students (Jump Start)
- Request Information
- Transfer Students
- Tuition and Costs
- Undergraduate Admissions at University Park
- Visit Us
- Where to Live
- 2+2 Plan