Watch full video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jmuR8qiarlw
Open House - Sat., Oct 15th - 9am, 10am or 11am
Penn State Day Open House will showcase the educational opportunities available to potential students, whether you are a current high school student, a recent high school graduate, or a returning adult. We invite you to participate in Penn State Day on Saturday, October 15, 2016. We will provide you with valuable information on degree programs, the admissions process, financial aid opportunities, and housing options.
On Penn State Day, you will have the opportunity to speak with Penn State DuBois faculty, staff and current students and learn about what makes Penn State DuBois a special place. We will hold:
- three Campus Tours starting at 9, 10, and 11am
- along with two Admissions and Financial Aid Presentations starting at 9:45am and 10:45am.
- from 9 to 11am prospective students can stop in at our Program Fair to learn about campus activities, clubs, sports, career resources, library resources, and much more that Penn State DuBois has to offer.
We'll see you there!
Learn more about Penn State DuBois through our
Why should you visit Penn State DuBois?
- Learn about Penn State University & Penn State DuBois
- Investigate over 180 academic programs, including 2+2 options
- Explore financial aid and scholarship opportunities
- Discover our program for high school juniors and seniors
- Gain a knowledge of opportunities for adult learners
- Tour Penn State DuBois
- Apply to Penn State - application fee waived at the Open House!
- Find out about our Honors Program & Education Abroad
- Explore housing options
- Gain valuable career information
- Enjoy a continental breakfast courtesy of Penn State DuBois
Interested in coming? RSVP Here!
- Admissions Home
- Academic Programs
- Adult Learners
- Apply to Penn State
- Course Catalog
- Course Schedule
- Financial Aid
- First Year Students
- International Students
- Opportunities to Visit Campus
- Programs for High School Students (Jump Start)
- Request Information
- Transfer Students
- Tuition and Costs
- Undergraduate Admissions at University Park
- Visit Us
- Where to Live
- 2+2 Plan