How to Accept your Offer at Penn State DuBois
1. Remit a check in the amount of $230 to Penn State University (yellow envelope enclosed).
Please include your ACCEPTANCE NOTIFICATION with the check.
2. Once Penn State DuBois receives your acceptance fee, a series of steps will take place as follows.
You will be automatically scheduled for an Aleks Math Assessment.
This placement test indicates at what level you will need to start.
You will be notified by email to sign up for a date to meet with an academic advisor who will review your placement test scores with you and assist in scheduling classes.
If you should have any questions, please contact our Admissions Office at 1-800-346-ROAR or (814) 375-4720.
- Admissions Home
- Academic Programs
- Adult Learners
- Apply to Penn State
- Course Catalog
- Course Schedule
- Financial Aid
- First Year Students
- International Students
- Opportunities to Visit Campus
- Programs for High School Students (Jump Start)
- Request Information
- Transfer Students
- Tuition and Costs
- Undergraduate Admissions at University Park
- Visit Us
- Where to Live
- 2+2 Plan