Welcome to the Registrar's Office!
The Registrar's Office provides several types of academic services to students. Located in room 259 of the Swift Building, found in the suite of offices in Swift 256.
The Registrar's Office is responsible for functions such as:
- Publishing the Schedule of Classes
- Publishing the Final Exam Schedule
- Processing registrations and drop/add transactions for credit courses
- Providing copies of advising transcripts and academic verifications
- Providing printouts of your recent grade report, or your current schedule
- Processing re-enrollments, re-instatements and academic renewals
- Participating in the planning for commencement and identifying students who will be graduating
- Filing a leave of absence
Garrett Roen, Registrar
Swift Building, Room 259
Phone: (814) 375-4762